Monday, September 15, 2008

i'm rich

So I have been reading 40 Day Spiritual Journey to a More Generous Life. Our whole church is reading it together as we embark on a pretty huge capital campaign for expansion. The book is pretty cool, every day is a bunch of different verses about giving. 40 days, each with 5 or so different passages - who knew there were so many unique verses about giving? It's also cool because it's really been stretching my faith in the area of giving...remember back when I was reading Celebration of Discipline?

But that's not what I want to talk about...
The cool and convicting thing I read about today is this website - the Global Rich List. I have felt reeeeally strapped for money lately (which is another story in itself). But then I put my income into this website, and yeah. I am really, really rich. I'm in the top 3.75% in the world. The world. Just something to think about! Try it out.

No comments: