Wednesday, September 10, 2008

respect & love



I like this - a sign at a rally - "America respects John McCain, America loves Sarah Palin." That really just struck me as wow. I want to respect & love my leaders. Could anyone say those 2 words of Obama-Biden?

On to the economy...McCain-Palin vs. Obama-Biden.

The funny thing here is how fleshed out & coherent McCain-Palin plan is. I really like the last words "In the first 100 days of our administration, we will look at every agency and department and expenditure of the federal government and ask this simple question: Is it serving the needs of the taxpayer? If it is not, we will reform it or shut it down, and we will spend money only on what is truly in the interest of the American people."

But then you get to Obama and the article is aptly named "Obama 3.0" - obviously he doesn't know what he's talking about and is continually having to change his plan. And then when you actually try to understand his plan, it's just a bunch of numbers and percentages that I don't really get. I wish he would be more straight with us about what he's going to do if elected.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, tatay!! :D i know you'll read this since you never called me back... :c lol!