Monday, September 29, 2008

links of the day

Today's links:


Fundrace
- this is too cool. You can look up people to see who/what they have donated politically to. For example, I know that Scarlett Johansson is a huge Obama supporter, so I looked her up. And voila, she has donated $2300 to Obama's campaign this year. Then I looked up Carly Fiorina, one of McCain's big supporters and former head of HP, and voila, $2300 to John McCain. The only bad thing is that this cool link comes to you from the Huffington Post.

Hulu - I'm sure pretty much everyone knows Hulu by now, but I just had to give it a little plug here. I also think it's related to my blog because you can see the Tina Fey Sarah Palin sketches. They're kinda funny. But besides those, you can watch all kinda of TV shows and movies for free. Gotta have a little fun every once in a while :)

No comments: