Tuesday, August 19, 2008

yippee take that cafferty

So I read a pretty awful article by my favorite CNN staffer, Cafferty. I usually don't care to comment, but this one made me really mad.

Anyway I being the angry yet curious reader that I am, have been refreshing the page periodically throughout the day, and voila! There is my comment back to him. I hope he reads it. I'm really proud.

Here's what I said:

Interesting that you have an article deriding McCain's comments at Saddleback, when Obama's were much, MUCH worse. Where's the article about Obama?

When asked about abortion, Obama stuttered, then said he couldn't answer because "that's above my pay grade."

I would much rather have a President who can give me solid, simple answers than one who cannot answer at all. John McCain is at least straightforward and honest in his vaules & plans for the country.

No comments: