Monday, October 27, 2008

links of the day

Two interesting political links for ya today:

CaucusAnalysis - this is a website put together by a Hillary supporter, Dr. Lynette Long. She has a master's in math and has been studying the data from the Democratic caucuses. Basically, she has amassed a wealth of information on voter fraud in connection to the Obama camp. Amazing stuff really. If you don't want to pore over the whole site (although I recommend it!), you can get a .pdf summary here. In her own words:

This site represents the fruits of my research. It's a work in progress, obviously, and also a central repository for a vast array of data: articles and blog posts from around the web, personal emails to me, interviews with witnesses, affidavits and testimonials, campaign communications, and videos of the caucuses themselves.

I have elected to make this information public. I hope that it sheds light on the caucus process and inspires reform or total elimination of the caucuses. I also hope it gives pause to those Democrats who believe that Barack Obama is the rightful nominee and that Hillary supporters should just "get over it." I have been a Democrat my entire life, but I will not support the Democratic Party at the cost of democracy.

"Almost Everyone Would Do Better Under the McCain Health Plan" - a great opinion article from the Wall Street Journal on how good McCain's health plan is. I like these words - "highly progressive" - doesn't that sound like change to you?

No comments: