Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Next Mon: Palin in GA!

Oh my gosh! Who wants to go with me?

Just read on the Peach Pundit: Sarah Palin will be in GA stumping for Saxby. Not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR appearances!

8:30 am in Augusta - ahem Mom & Holly you better go!!
11:00 am in Savannah
1:30 pm in Perry
4:00 pm in north metro Atlanta - think I'm gonna try my very hardest to make it!!

When Palin first got the VP nod, I was so so so excited! As the campaign wore on, my enthusiasm dimmed a little, especially after McCain lost. But, I'm still a fan. I would LOVE to see her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh kiwis i wanted to go so bad!!! :'{ i had a doozie of a test this morning though so it was impossible to make it. Ugh stupid school always gets in the way! lol i miss you booger, i can't believe i didn't get to see you and tatay before y'all left, i knew i should have drove hastily through statesboro! hehe c: oh well, hopefully this weekend?

i can't believe i'm finally getting to do a little catching up on reading your blog, i should be studying for my final... buuuut i'll do that in a minute c; lol i lovis yes!!!