Sunday, November 30, 2008

catching up on...manila mart


So a while ago, I let you all in on a visit to Manila Mart. Not too long after the visit, we made some of the food, which I also briefly talked about in that post. But I thought I'd share a picture of the food, just to show you how good it looked! And tasted :) Next to the rice, you can see the lumpia - pork & shrimp. Not as good as my dad's, but tasty. The big white bun is a siopao - pork bun. We steamed them and they were perfect.

Plus being around my dad this holiday weekend made me remember that I was supposed to post these a while ago. Expect many more "catching up" type posts...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy yummy yummy!!! :D i cant wait to visit you so you can cook me our hometown cuisine :P

Ryan Duckworth said...

This was a GREAT meal. Though, the lumpia needs to be your dad's, not this frozen stuff. We can see about making it better.