Thursday, February 21, 2008

texas debate - hm #5

moment of crisis? Describe the moment in you life you were tested the most.

Obama stutters...then describes the "trajectory of my life" the choices he made to become who he is. Used the phrase "bring people together" a lot.

Clinton "I think everyone knows I've been through so many challenges in my life...people ask me, how do you do it? I shake my head in wonderment...my challenges are nothing compared to what Americans go through every day...give others the opportunities and blessings I've beeng I've been given...what wakes me up every day...I'm honored to be here with Barack Obama."

I don't think either really answered the question. Or if they did...doesn't make me feel too safe if we ever have a crisis (like 9/11) situation again.

No comments: