Friday, February 29, 2008

forgot the baldasty

Ok so I was going to write up a whole thing on media bias today. Then I forgot my Baldasty at home. I unfortunately do not have internet at home right now and thus cannot post from there. So I have to do it all at work...or a coffee shop. But I promise an intellectually stimulating post soon. haha

Instead, I thought I'd post this interesting little fight going on between Obama & McCain with a little moderating from Pres. G W Bush.

Here's how it went in my head:

Obama: There is no al Qaeda in Iraq. But if there is, then I would invade.
McCain: I have news for you boy! There is al Qaeda in Iraq. And it's called...al Qaeda in Iraq.
(I laugh here. McCain has such a way of communicating.)
Obama: There was no al Qaeda in Iraq until Pres Bush & McCain said there was al Qaeda in Iraq and invaded Iraq.
Bush: Um...have you been living in America for the past couple years? al Qaeda is pretty much everywhere. We're in Iraq now to stop them from building a base. Oh, and al Qaeda in Afghanistan is the same organization as al Qaeda in Iraq. Just in case there's any confusion there.

There's your synopsis if you don't want to read the news articles :) but hey I linked the Washington Post, NY Times, and Wall St. Journal all in one post, so you should!

Also what do we think of Ralph Nader & his running mate Matt Gonzalez?

And...do you think our founding fathers intended us to have a 2 party system?

No comments: