Tuesday, February 5, 2008

a super tuesday to remember


Just a shout out to my sister Holly for waking up at 6 am to vote with me when the polls opened at 7! What a cool thing, I'll carry the memory with me the rest of my life. I've never actually voted in person before - always by absentee. So for my first time to the polls, I got to go with my younger sister! Awesome. Not to mention we had some great political conversations on the way. I only wish the morning could have lasted longer. My sister's a smart cookie!


Now you ask me why in the world I was in Augusta to vote...yeahhhh I'm dumb. Forgot to change my registration in time when I moved to my new place. So I drove to Augusta last night, woke up and voted, and drove back to Atlanta to make it to work at 9:58 am. I made it 2 min earlier than I thought I would, hehe!

No comments: