Monday, March 17, 2008

new shoes!

Say goodbye to the old Mizunos...


And hello to the new ones!

Here they are compared - Wave Rider 8 vs. Wave Rider 11! hehe


I almost bought some Asics, had heard they were good. But the Mizunos got good reviews and Best Buy on Runner's World. Plus the Asics were $20 more and not as cute. I mean, come on, how can you resist HOT PINK!? I can't. And...I figured I wouldn't have to worry too much about breaking them in, since they're basically the same shoe I've been running in. I guess we'll see when I go for my inaugural run today!

Also if you look really closely, you can kind of see just how worn out the cushioning was on my 8s. The air cushions are almost flattened, whereas my new shoes they are big and open! So, I hope this gives me an extra happy boost in my runs now. I love new shoes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!
HOW FUNNY!!!
i just got silver new balances with hot pink accents, too!! :D
but now they're pretty dirty from jogging at the canal :'c oh well! the sooner they wear out the sooner i'll have a reason to get new shoes! lol c: