Wednesday, January 7, 2009

5 days

Time to start counting down the days til the marathon! It's pretty much all I can think about right now!

So I've finally hammered out a "final" schedule:

Fri - driving down to Tampa & going to the Circus
Sat - drive over to Orlando for the Expo, then check in and relax at the Contemporary, dinner at The Wave
Sun - on the monorail by 4 am, race starts at Epcot at 6 am!, hope to cross the finish anywhere between 11 and 12:30, then post-race party at Disney Downtown
Mon - celebrate with a day at the Magic Kingdom
Tues - back in Tampa, more celebrating
Wed - back to ATL

Here are some fun articles to read about spectating the race!
Walt Disney World Marathon is a real rat race
Tips for Spectators

1 comment:

Raegan said...

I'm so glad that the first article mentioned the portapotties as you know that has been my big concern ;)

I am so proud of you!!! You are so amazing!!! In case I forget, good luck!